We are looking for a professional with the ambition to work in a high performance organization. Somebody with the ability to support and take care of several administrative, customer support and organizational and responsibilities in a growing and fast paced company.
What you will be doing:
Office Manager - 40%
- Scheduling meetings and rooms;
- Maintaining the quality of the office look and feel (and directing colleagues in this);
- Managing the planning of our hand samples/prototypes (schedule which prototypes are where/who);
- Organizing informal activities to improve company culture;
- Managing Logistics tasks of different departments;
- Contribute in HR tasks (communicating with applicants, asking for resumes, job interviews).
Customer Support - 60%
- Maximize user satisfaction and efficiency of our service;
- Managing and organizing our Livechat, Support Phone and Support Inbox;
- Proactively contribute to improvement possibilities of our Customer Service;
- Handling possible returns of our product.
This Is You:
- Degree in administration (e.g. business administration);
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English;
- Dynamic and able to operate in a fast-paced environment;
- Outgoing, flexible, confident and likes to talk to people;
- Knowledge of administration systems (e.g. financial administration systems);
- Strong communication skills, and empathic towards the needs of others;
- And of course you need to share our vision, bringing the world better sleep naturally with the help of soft robotic companions. :)
What can Somnox offer you?
- Work in one of the most innovative startups in the Netherlands
- Competitive salary;
- A dream team; where learning and growth are central;
- The opportunity to take responsibility and accelerate your growth;
- Monthly team outings / activities;
- A free, awesome lunch 5 days a week;
- Joining the adventure, stopping insomnia and having a lot of fun on the way.
Are you the Customer Service / Office talent that we’re looking for? Contact us if you want to help us stop insomnia and take our customer experience to the next level.